Monday, July 20, 2009

The importance to Find a compatible Compaq F4812A battery

A conundrum develops when you attempt to find a replacement Compaq F4812A battery compatible for the laptop, "Replacement Compaq laptop battery has been hard to find. Laptop battery is available for models F4812A, but they don't fit the 2150." After looking at several sites. Many replacements exist for the 2100 and 2200, but the Compaq F4812A battery dealers specifically state the incompatibility with model 2150. Even Compaq Laptop Battery's site was no help. This left me seriously wondering if a replacement could be found.
After searching laptop battery on Web and encountering countless unproductive page views and redirects, you'll have more questions than answers. So, as a last resort, you should employ a more conventional way of solving problems—customer service via the telephone. Yes, I can hear your shrieks. The idea of being put on hold for hours and forced to listen to Muzak is not very appealing, but I felt we'd exhausted all other Compaq F4812A battery resources.
Deciding to go straight to the source, I sent an e-mail to feevoo.com using the e-mail provided online. I was connected to a friendly, personable associate within hours. After describing my dilemma, she quickly told me Compaq had several laptop for the Compaq F4812A battery in stock .
I was flabbergasted. Not only did they have the Compaq laptop battery, but it was also in stock. Comparable laptop battery for other models list at much cheaper prices. So I bought my Compaq F4812A battery there with much lower price.
FeeVoo.com also sell other laptop accessories with cheap price, such as Compaq F4812A battery, Dell D5318 Battery(Li-ion, 9 cells ), Sony Vaio PCG-6C1N battery(Li-ion ), Compaq Presario 2700 battery(Voltage: 14.8V Capacity: 4400mAh), all with very cheap price.

No comments:

Post a Comment